Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Home Pro Reviews



The guy who did our windows was a very hard worker. He was very pleasant and nice to our kids. The job took a little longer than I was expecting but we had to have our new windows re framed. The worker cleaned up outside daily after himself. We love our new windows!
They met the price of a local competitor which made the choice easy for me. They made sure I was 100% satisfied, checking on me and my new gutters several times after the sale. Very pleased with all their sales staff and office personnel. Love my gutters, the perfect finish to my outdoor home remodel
Just had new windows installed in my house. Home Pro's crew did an outstanding job. Started and finished the job in 1/2 day, cleaned up all the debris and hauled off all the packing supplies. Highly recommend these guys
The crew at home pro did an amazing job on our porch and bay window! Would highly recommend Home Pro for all you remodeling needs!
Home Pro installed a new patio sliding door and new windows on our lower level. From start to finish this was a first rate job. The crew had the whole job done in about half a day. We have now completely redone all the windows in our home and Home Pro has done them all. The products have significantly improved the ease of heating and cooling our home. There are cheaper windows out there, but not of this quality. There's no place like home and there's no place like Home Pro
Progress has been made and I am delighted with how pool looks
My Wife and I purchased sliding windows for our ranch style home 4 yrs ago. Recently I noticed that the locks were loose on one of our windows and attempted to tighten them with no success. After further evaluation I saw that where the locks screw in was stripped. I called Home Pro and Fred came to the house to investigate the issue. Fred explained that there was not easy fix to this issue and ordered a brand new window sash for us at NO COST. Fred even provided me with a special lock tight that i could use in the future if i noticed loose locks again
We had a new front door installed by Home Pro. The workers were punctual (much appreciated so I didn’t have to take too much time off work) and professional. Would use them again
We had our roof , soffits and gutters replaced. The work crews that they sent to our home was on time and all where professional and hard workers.they completed all we requested in a timely manner. Our house looks great after they was done
Got windows, siding and gutters. Work was done in a timely and professional matter. House look great and my electric bill has went down! Thanks Home Pro!!
Teresa Morgan Fredonia, KS.
I would recommend home pro for any job they to a excellent job they have good customer service and good workers they treat u excellent anyone what a good job done call home pro there no place like home like Home Pro
We wanted a greenhouse that was off grid and efficient. The smartest thing we ever did was walk into "Home Pro" in Joplin, Mo. There was no high pressure from these folks and they have fun doing what they do. We sat around a table at their business and told them what we needed and in a short time, the design for our greenhouse was born. The experience from start to finish has been most enjoyable. The crew that built the greenhouse knew exactly what to do. Framers, electricians and siding people were all top notch. We never expected anything this good. Our greenhouse is a one of a kind that will give many hours of enjoyment.
Thanks "Home Pro" we love you guys.
Steve & Donna Helm
The ENTIRE Home Pro team has been friendly and professional! Our deck and detached garage were done in an extremely timely manner without sacrificing quality! Would highly recommend!
the Hendersons
We recently purchased our home and needed to replace large windows. Home Pro was very professional, did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. We are very pleased with our experience and look forward to working with them again.
Melton and Barb Roland
We had an awesome experience having new gutters, down spouts, soffits, and fascia installed by Home Pro. They were courteous, friendly, timely and there were no surprises when the bill came. We will use them again and recommend them highly! 
I found the work crew to be very professional in the remodeling process. The work crew were very friendly and helpful regarding questions & concerns. The remodeling process was easy & done in a timely manner. Would absolutely recommend Home Pro for your future remodeling needs
We’ve had our siding over two years and love it! We were wanting to clean it and asked on their Facebook page for recommendations. They were prompt in answering. We bought a siding cleaner from Home Depot and the siding looks good as new. Thanks Home Pro!!
Couldn't of been happier with Home Pro, from the time I walked into their door to when the job was finished. Office staff was great also. The workers were on time, courteous and they knew what they were doing. We had work done on the inside and outside of the house and very satisfied. Would recommend Home Pro to anyone!!
We are very pleased with Home Pro! From start to finish we were impressed by everyone’s attention to detail, friendliness of sales staff and crew, and our end result. Thank you Home Pro for a good experience!
HomePro was awesome to work with on our new siding! They measured and special ordered our products quickly and delivered them right to our door when they came in. The garage looks fantastic! Thank you so much!
I chose Home Pro to replace the doors and windows at our house primarily because of their reputation, and because of the good feeling I got from the initial consultation. It was a really nice bonus that they were also the cheapest of the three bids we received. The work was completed on time and at the agreed-upon price. The crew that worked at my house was professional and thorough. I'm a satisfied customer and will be using Home Pro again for my next project
Home Pro got the job done quickly. They were very easy to work with, and did an excellent job communicating daily with us. We would use Home Pro again
From start 2 finish the service was delivered on time and at a very reasonable price. Communication was timely! Will go back in a heartbeat if and when the need arises
Hi, I'm Terry Green, I really needed to fix my front porch at 1510 Kentucky Street Joplin Mo. so I called Home Pro. They did a great job, and exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the work they did!
We had siding put on and some minor repairs to our house, detached garage and outbuilding. We were completely satisfied with every step and every person we encountered. The job was done just as described for the price quoted in the time frame given. The installation crew was phenomenal. All 3 building look great. Home Pro is now our 'go to' home improvement company
Home Pro replaced all of our railing on our front porch and their workers and them did an awesome job !! We are very happy 😃
Very pleased with the end result. Love our new sun room!!!!!
We love our pool! Home Pro did an outstanding job and went above and beyond our expectations!
Very impressed with the quality of materials and workmanship. I've always been very happy with the work that Home Pro has done for me. John and Fred are both extremely professional and make doing business with Home Pro a very positive experience, they have always made me feel like part of the family. I would certainly recommend Home Pro to anyone thinking about improvements to they're home or business
New windows and guttering, fantastic job didn't break the bank, new windows reduced my electric bill. They were courteous, showed up on time and left everything as neat as when they arrived. We couldn't be happier. Thanks Home Pro great job. See you for the next project!!!
I have had several projects done at my home by Home Pro, from siding, gutters and roof. I am always happy with the results. Fred was great to work with, the workers were on time, very nice and did excellent work. I have recommended Home Pro to family, friends and neighbors. Having any work done at your home can be very stressful, however I don't have that stress with Home Pro. I won't call anyone but Home Pro.
Thank You, Home Pro
Home pro did a complete home makeover at our property. We are very happy with the transformation of our home. We feel the quality of the product was excellent. It was nice having one place to contact with questions.
They do a lot of good work all over the place
Home Pro did a wonderful job for my Mother in Carl Junction. They replaced the entire roof and guttering and even threw in a few extra things to help out. WELL DONE!!!
Jimbo Clymer
Just attended a solar panel discussion. Very informative and staff was professional and polite
Home Pro did siding, windows and some structural repairs on my 'this old house'. They were always there as scheduled, crews were pleasant and easy to work with. Impressed with the quality of materials and work done. The amount of work completed in the short time frame continues to amaze me! Very pleased so far with the results. The house has never looked so good
I recently had home pro finish a job started by someone else. I had a page long list of things needed including installing and trimming out aluminum siding, moving doors, adding a porch and steps, patching concrete, installing guttering and much more. I couldn't be happier with the people sent to do the jobs and their work. I would hire them again in a minute
Excellent experience from start to finish. New roof & gutters. Thanks Home Pro for the "Awesome" improvements to my Home!!!
I worked with Home Pro on a retaining wall project at my home that involved disassembling a loose stacked limestone wall, excavating, and reassembling the wall after moving it 20 feet back. The work was completed quickly, the price was fair
Home Pro built us a pergola after a storm took ours down and I couldn't be happier with it. We were gone during the build but the pergola is great and it came in right on bid.
It's very comforting knowing we have your company to rely on for our future needs! Wishing you continued success with your company.
Jeri Rider - Neosho
I am writing this for my mother, because she requested it. A few months ago she discussed a desire to have a porch roof built over her deck. We discussed the prices and designs and thought we had a plan, and then she mentioned Home Pro, and wanted to talk to them. This decision was the best one we made, to schedule an appointment to talk to them and be shown in detail what they had to offer. The meeting went great, and was extremely informative... and the very simple decision to hire them was based on the fair pricing and promise of excellent services.
I could go on and on, very easily, but they were accurate with the following adjectives, which I hope you can use for your decisions to meet with them and hire them for yourselves: They were polite, professional, FRIENDLY, and on time. They were thorough, detailed, and extremely quick. They have continued this long after the job was completed and because of all of this, I recommend them highly to friends, family, and others.....
Rosemary Thompson is my mother, a very satisfied customer of the Home Pro family
Good to do business with
I love my enclosed patio!! Great additional room. The staff @ Home Pro were all pleasant & helpful.. M. Medlicott, Carthage, Mo.
I have had Home Pro do several projects for me, sun room, roof to name just a couple. They have always followed through with what they say. I would you Home Pro again in the future
Very positive.
This place is awesome!!
Es una compañía con mucha experiencia y profesionales me gusta su forma de trabajo y calidad (It is a company with a lot of experience and professionals I like its way of work and quality)
Gave Home Pro 5 Stars!
Mike Anderson
The soffit and fascia job looks great and your employees did a wonderful job and are very courteous and explained everything that was done in a professional manner!
Sammy Winship
The guys did a good job
Mary Rutherford
Thank you my windows and roof and siding look good
David Clark
Very happy with the job the crew did
Bill & Mary Sanders
Very good workers
Ron Coquillette
Great job and crew, thank you!
Terry Bowland
Everyone did a first rate job. You guys are the best
Drew Patterson-Parker
The guys did a good job
Ronald Walten
They put in a small pass through door so we could bring firewood easier into our house. It works out great and safer
Danny & Susan Rhodes
Everyone was so nice. They all worked so hard and were busy all the time, no messing around. Everyone introduced himself by name. Said to call if any concerns
Shannon Eldred
The guys did a good job
Joyce Barnum
Good fast work
Julie Costello
Everyone is doing a great job!
Rebecca Potter
Brian kept me informed as work progressed. He was very kind and courteous as well as professional. Very good work crew also. Thank you for a job well done
Edna McCully
Your crew were very nice and good people
Laura & Eric Deatherage
Dustin worked so herd the first day by himself. He was kind and informative. Great job and clean-up

Darrell & Jill Kopf
Work crew was very efficient and courteous. Very conscientious of our property inside and outside. Windows look great. Bryan did a great job!

Robert Benard
Everyone was easy to work with they answered any questions I had. Everyone was really friendly and did a great job. My home looks really nice

Bill Advise
Installation went well. Looks good. Guys picked up and left everything neat and in order

Jack & Marlene Edens
Installation crew did a great job

Don & Cindy Faucett
They were very prompt coming out. We feel there were many personal touches and were impressed. Everyone was very professional and considerate. They were very helpful, suggesting financial options. We have been wanting to do this for a long time

Dorothy Green
GREAT JOB!

P Kay Czapansky
Shane & Luis and one other young man, (I don’t know his name) installed dormer windows and a roll vent on our home in Parsons, Kansas. They completed the job without a break in the work, completing it within two days. They were very professional. Every small scrap of material was cleaned up beneath the work area. Shane even cleaned the glue off the windows where the labels had been. Keenan kept in touch throughout the process to see if things were progressing as they should. The house is much warmer and the added bones, much quieter. The road in front has a lot of traffic. We are pleased with the end result

Georgianna McGriff
We believe that Home Pro is completely dedicated to the satisfaction of it’s customers. That sums it up! Thanks!

Rosemary Thomas
I just love the job well done! The appearance of my place is beautiful. Great workers! Any and all of my desires were taken care of as to my wishes. WONDERFUL! Love it!

Jim & Connie Barker
Worked very hard. Very nice – Wanted us happy with the job

Tonya Moss
The house looks like a new home! We are very happy with the work. It’s GREAT and I am proud of it

Melvin & Dixie Smith
Well done!!

Bob & Jan Martin
I was very pleased with everything that was done. I have had a lot of people tell me how much better our home looks. Thank you

Cheyl Day
The young man who led the team that put in my windows deserves some praise for problem solving and clear coating my leaded glass windows! Thank you for a job well done!

Tom & Joan White
Derrick completed a quote for the exact thing I had in mind and wanted to install

Blake & Julie Reed
Rod was very professional and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Hope to be doing business with you again in the near future

Danny Miller
Mr. Hayes was very helpful


Mica Plummer
They are working on my house now and I could not be more satisfied with the work so far!

John & Andrea Luliak
Home Pro staff were friendly and courteous and very professional. Keep up the good work

Sarah Bucklew
John, thank you for your attention to details and the flexibility in offering other options when the garden window may not have worked. I really like the idea of a bay window in the dining area as an alternate option. Thank you for the great service!!

John & Rosella Fuser
The job was done very professional

Anthony & Ladonna McClain
Our pool was installed on a site that was not ideal for pools. After installation we were surprised at how well our yard was utilized

Joe & Joyce Klinkon
Very professional and clean up after themselves, very nice people

Sandy Downing
I am very happy with the prompt and quality work. Thanks

Alan & Charolette Stewart
Fantastic job. People were amazed that you came to Branson and have asked our opinions of the job done. We’ll recommend you again!

Jim Schlegal
We are certainly enjoying the sunroom, it exceeds our expectations

Edward & Mary Isbell
We enjoyed all the employees we had contact with - very courteous. Les was very good with what we wanted and treated us as if our project was important to him and that we were happy with results. Frank and his crew were good workers and delightful to have around. We look forward to future projects!

William & Doris Gray
My experience with Home Pro on this project has been excellent from start to finish

Merylis Medlicott
I enjoy my porch much more now

Roger Bougher
Dear John, I wanted to take a moment to write you and commend your people and company on the work performed at my home. From the first visit by Dwight to the finished project, it was a pleasurable experience. The many people involved did an outstanding and professional job. Dwight, Brandon Overman, Brent and especially Keenan Hergert, (for his excellent follow-up) and Kyle and Shane. The gentleman who did the concrete work. Should I need work done in the future or recommend others, it will be my pleasure to do so. Thanks again to you and your staff. As you say, there is "No Place Like Home" and no place like Home Pro

Carol Klinginsmith
I was able to be home this week! What a difference my AC works better than ever! Were able to fit windows/doors on this 1860's log cabin - No more leaks! Great job!!

Christy Brewer
Very satisfied and will be using your services in the near future

Linda Lawson for dad Lloyd Tieman
My dad was very pleased with the new windows and repairs that were also completed with the job

Linda Lawson
I am so happy with my new bay window and storm doors that were installed. The guys were great and kept me informed of what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Home Pro

Craig Daniel
After dealing with a different company they never returned calls or came out to help us. Home Pro did both in a timely manner, Thanks

Jean Potter
3 people, Clayton Webster, Eddie Kreighbaum checke3d measurements, a very nice young man from Seneca area installed windows. All 3, you can be proud they are representing Home Pro

John & Sherry Pettey
Professionally installed high grade windows

Kelvin & Laurie Whaley
We are very happy with the final outcome. Thanks

Tracy Chambers
I had my original sunroom for 5 years. The floor was very weak and eventually I fell through the floor. Home Pro backed up their work and completely rebuilt the foundation/flooring. What could have been a messy situation turned out to be professionally corrected. Thank you

Jim Woestman
We get a lot of people coming down our alley to see our fence

Kathy Bruner
If we should decide on additional projects, we feel we would contact you for the job

Cynthia Richmond
It was a pleasure to do business with Home Pro

Charles & Denise Lamb
Excellent and professional job. We have had Home Pro do other work for us. Will definitely contact you if we have any home projects in the future!

Jess & Sue Weightman
We will recommend Home Pro to all friends and family

Glenda Brown
Every member of the Home Pro staff was courteous and professional. You exceeded my expectations. Thank you

William Icenhour
I am very pleased with the work done by Home Pro. It's good to come home off the road and find a dry house. Great job guys, (Home Pro)

Raymond & Jeanette Peters
From our first visit to Home Pro we were impressed. There was no pressure to purchase and we were shown products that we had inquired about. Home Pro sent a representative to our home to go over the improvement we wanted to make to our home and made suggestions that would be in our best interest. There were no hidden fees once we were told what the cost would be it was final. The crew was there on time and couldn't have asked for more professional and polite young men. There was nothing to clean up. After everything was done a final inspection was done and a few things that had to be touched up was not a problem. There was a couple of things that were re-done we were not even aware of. We would definitely use Home Pro again if we decide on another update. John you should be very proud of your employees

Jeff & Sandra Simmons
We had a leak and they stayed with it until the problem was resolved. Thank you

Robert & Barbara Mountjoy
Home Pro did a fine job and I would recommend them to friends and I plan to hire them again in the future

Randy Tatum
Excellent all around start to finish

Stephanie Osborne
All in all, thank you so much for turning a dream into a reality! Had the fam for swimming this weekend and everyone had a blast!

Dwight & Linda Grogan
Job done looks good, employees were friendly

Monte & Jane Coffey
Happy with the porch addition, very responsive to our needs

Carolyn Arnold
Love the looks, made house look very nice

Lottie McConnel
All the people I dealt with were very nice. The work was good quality. Thanks for everything

Terry & Carol Bowland
Your company does a first rate job. We are exceedingly happy with our windows. They really helped keep the house cooler in the summer

Dennis Frakes
We have a beautiful fenced in back yard now. The fence really adds to the appearance of our home. Thanks Troy and Rocky for doing such a great job

Doug & Carrol Staszak
Excellent job Home Pro

Mark Kauffman
Fast - Efficient - Good follow-up

Patty Elmore
The crew worked good together, was very cheerful and liked their job. Good job fellas

Maggie Pillar
Jose and his crew were awesome. They worked non-stop and got the job taken care of with no problems. It was so hot that day and they had windows out new ones in very fast!!

Lloyd & Eva Mayhood
If we need anything more done we will come there

Marva Holt
They take pride in their work

Kenneth & Ruth Kirk
It's just like we added another room to our house. Grandsons say it's just "awesome"

Phil & Mary Crosby
Installed windows in a very timely and professional manner. I would use Home Pro again in the future. Very satisfied customers! 😊

J.R. Shira
Joe is very good at what he does

Doris Brock
I am very satisfied with my porch and my 11 windows. Have a nice day

Alan & Clara Wassom
Marchall was really pleasant and courteous - Really enjoyed his attitude and work ethic. The other boys were very nice too

Tomie Carter
Good people to work with

Chris & Dee Riley
Home Pro were the only ones that showed up for estimate

Mary Ann Talbot
Very good

JoEtta Turley
My neighbors commented crew was quiet and respectful

Dennis & Joyce Cure
Very professional and efficient

Vincent King
Brent and Derrick were very easy to work with
By Fred Tullis:
Here at Home Pro we measure our success through our repeat and referral based customers. And we ask our customers to fill out a survey once the job is complete. Just look at all these surveys our fantastic customers have mailed to us!! Home Pro has completed more than 9,400 jobs since we opened for business here in our corporate headquarters! If you need a reference, we can provide plenty! Or just ask a friend, a relative, a neighbor! We've probably worked in your neighborhhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment